Precision Pump has been supplying the onshore oil & gas production market since 1975. API-11AX Certified.
Barrels in chrome surface steel, CRX plating, nickel carbide and hardened & honed.
Cages and Fittings
- STEEL-carbon steel material for most cages and connecting parts. Recommended for mild to average pumping conditions where abrasion and corrosion are not a problem.
- STAINLESS-17-4 Ph-recommended for abrasive and corrosive environments
- STAINLESS-316-higher grade stainless with better corrosion resistance than 304
- MONEL-for extreme corrosion and heavy deep well applications
- BRASS-admiralty brass recommended for mild abrasion and average to severe corrosion.
- ALLOY-special high strength alloy steel parts made upon request for special applications.
- HARDLINED-for increased cage life, cages are available with a #6 genuine stellite lining on ball guides. Available in steel, stainless, and monel.
Plungers in spray metal surface, chromed, 316 SS and grooved body.
- METAL PLUNGERS
Plungers for both insert and tubing pumps. Precision ground on the OD, our plungers meet all API specifications. Available in pin-end and box-end. Pins are available in monel, stainless steel, alloy, and other materials as requested.
- SPRAY METAL
Spray metal plungers are recommended for severe corrosion and abrasive conditions. Our precision tubes are ground on the OD and flame sprayed with a nickel base alloy powder containing chromium, boron and silicon to create a hard coating (Rc 58/62). Available with different pins and also box end plungers for tubing pumps.
- CHROME PLATED
Chrome plungers have a hard chrome plate (Rc 70) that are resistant to abrasion where corrosion is not a factor. Available in all sizes with box end plungers for tubing pumps.
- GROOVED PLUNGERS
Available in both spray metal and chrome plated.
Soft Packed Cup & Ring Discpack Rings Pressure Actuated Ring Phenolic Ring Lubripump Plunger Special design’s upon request
Balls and seats available in all materials.
- STAINLESS STEEL– ball and seat are made from a series 400C stainless steel and are oil quenched and tempered to develop good abrasion and moderate corrosion resistant properties.
- TITANIUM CARBIDE-a powdered metal material, not a cast material as found in alloy, this ball is homogeneous throughout, the outside skin is the same as its core, one of the reasons it earns a Rockwell hardness rating of 90. Titanium has more abrasion resistance, will not deform, and has better pitting resistance than alloy.
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE-excellent abrasion and corrosion resistant properties, carbide balls and seats are recommended for the most abrasive fluids.
- ZIRCONIA-made from partially stabilized Zirconia, valued for its unique properties of inertness, high temperature stability, strength and toughness. Corrosion and impact resistant.
- SILICON NITRIDE (DURABALL)-Si3N4 is light, hard and has low thermal expansion coefficient. It has high mechanical strength, fracture toughness, and it is resistant to deformation. Particularly resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
- NICKEL CARBIDE-nickel binder material is advantageous when both corrosion and wear resistance are required. This material suited for more impact when compared to other Nickel grades.
- ALLOY– non-ferrous, non-magnetic cobalt-chromium tungsten alloy in which very hard, microscopic carbides are uniformly distributed in a tough, shock resistant matrix. The result is a ball and seal with exceptional resistance to both abrasion and corrosion
On–off tools, sheer tools, inserted guide cages.
Gas separator, swedge pipe and tubing.
Need to know more? Give us a call: (713) 464-1832 (or) email us: email@example.com