Rod Guides by Power-Flow
Our TightHold rod guide is the best economical solution against sucker rod coupling, sucker rod and tubing wear.
Materials: Nylon 66, 13% Glass-Filled Natural, rated 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
Features and Benefits
- Tubing sizes color-coded for easy identification
- Wear-ring indicator for easy replacement
- Temperature range from 32℉ to 220℉
- Excellent chemical resistance to hydrocarbons, acid inhibitors, and well fluids
- Proprietary Nylon/Glass blend provides high strength, flexibility, high-impact resistance, lubricity and long life
- No tooling required
- Economical alternative to molded-on guides; greater flexibility for field installation
- Quick field installation with sucker rod locking hold
- 360-degree contact area to eliminate coupling, rod or tubing wear
Other sizes available upon request.
Contact Power-Flow +1-713-464-1832 | firstname.lastname@example.org