Single Acting Positive Displacement Design
- Designed to comply with API-674
- More than 100 Standard Models
- 5 – 2500 BHP
- Up to 1900 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)/65,170 BPD (Barrels Per Day)
- Discharge pressure to 17,900 psi (1235 Bar)
- Fluid End Options Include: Ductile Iron, Aluminum Bronze, Carbon Steel, Forged Stainless Steel & Duplex Stainless Steel
- Flanged Steel Fluid Ends (Upon Request)
- Horizontal multiplex pumps with a traditional packed plunger pump designed to basic compliance of API 674.
- Features pressure ranges from 100 psi to 10,000 psi and flow ranges to 57,000 BFPD.
- Pumps from 5 input horsepower rating to 1600 HP.
- Temperature to 500° F.
Mud pumps to 3000 horsepower
Duplex Double-Acting Piston Pump Design
- Slow speed piston pumps for high volume and/or high viscosity fluids (mud, crude oil, and drilling fluids).
- Heavy duty construction for oilfield use, ductile iron fluid end and power end.
- Flow rates from 50 USGPM (190 LPM) to 680 USGPM (2574 LPM)
- Pressures to 1050 psi (70 Bar)